Everything your RTO needs
In One System.
- Capture all of the crucial data you need when enrolling learners into to your courses, with an easy-to-use and intuitive interface
- Instantly search any student, trainer, employee, or manager from the system navigation and view rich profile details
- Link students to an organisation, agent, international contact, supervisor, employer or coach/mentor
- Create custom fields to capture your organisation-specific data
- Record all your student communication and interactions both user-created and system generated
- Design your accredited and non-accredited training for scale with course-types, package rules, and finance models
- Quickly add and update qualifications to your scope using a smart web-link to the training.gov.au database, ensuring your course data is up-to-date
- Schedule your courses with a range of time-saving tools including timetable patterns, rolling enrolments and duplication of entire course structures including linked class timetables, eLearning and assessment dates
- Create purchasing contracts to manage government funded training and claims
- Track and update student unit progress using our unique colour-coded course matrix
- Create eLearning courses and modules using popular authoring tools such as Articulate Storyline or Adobe Captivate.
- Publish your eLearning content to either SCORM or the new Experience API (Tin Can API) format to upload into aXcelerate.
- Link your eLearning content and quizzes to related units of competency to create blended learning or stand-alone eLearning modules.
- Leverage your learning content by incorporating eLearning components before and after your face-to-face course elements.
- Meet your volume of learning compliance requirement by offering your students a more flexible way to study.
*eLearning is an optional paid feature for aXcelerate Standard
- Proactively stay on top of compliance requirements with features designed to store and filter required compliance data.
- Generate and verify student USIs from directly within the system, quickly set up and apply funding identifiers, and easily capture all required AVETMISS data during the enrolment process.
- Run powerful and filterable AVETMISS data reports and instantly correct data validation error warnings ‘on the fly’ without having to re-run your report.
- Stay compliant with a range of RTO standards including RTO Standards 2015, Quality Indicators, AQTF, CRICOS/ELICOS, RAPT reporting (WA), VSN (VIC), LUI (QLD) & WorkReady and SACE student identifiers (SA)
- Develop your own VET assessments including quizzes (QTI-compliant), observation checklists, essay/assignment-based questions and RPL.
- Quickly and easily map assessment questions and items to relevant nationally recognised training components including a unit’s elements, performance criteria, foundation skills, performance evidence, knowledge evidence and assessment conditions.
- Create default assessment plans for qualifications specifying unique combinations of assessments to be delivered.
- Schedule assessment viewing, access, due and results release dates based on customisable business rules.
- Enrol students into short courses or full qualifications to inherit your defined assessment plan or enrol students into single, stand-alone assessments.
*Available with aXcelerate Turbo
- Enable trainers / assessors to record, and upload evidence of, formal training, skills and currency against approved qualifications and their units of competency
- Enable users to view competency currency status using the colour-coded Evidence Matrix
- Administrators can review and comment on submitted evidence with workflow notifications to trainers to provide additional evidence or explanation, if required, prior to approval
- Set evidence validity periods at the unit level to flag reminders to trainers to update their competency and currency Evidence Matrix
- Track TAE and vocational competency, and industry currency using the Evidence Log to fly through your audits!
- Create a wide range of either standalone or course-related surveys and evaluations, with results automatically graphed.
- Engage with your students using pre- and post-course satisfaction surveys to better understand the student experience – a key requirement of ASQA’s new audit model.
- Stay fully compliant with automated Learner Engagement and Employer Satisfaction surveys.
- Standardise your research methodology with smart Survey Questions which can be applied across multiple surveys types and versions.
- Automatically email survey links to learners based on pre-set events or course enrolment status and trigger dates to get a clear picture of client satisfaction with your service delivery.
- Marvel at the ease of enrolling and invoicing students or employers, managing government contracts and employer contributions, and processing VET Student Loans or CRICOS-related finances.
- Process all invoices, payments received, credit notes, refunds, and statements from a single area with powerful search options.
- Streamline your financial management processes by easily exporting data between aXcelerate and Xero, MYOB Online, MYOB Account Right, MYOB Exo or Quickbooks.
- Save time on duplicated tasks by scheduling automated data synchronisation with Xero using secure web authentication.*
- Manage your debtors, agents commissions, government-funded claims reconciliations and custom finance reporting.
*Finance Data Exports is an optional paid feature for aXcelerate Standard.
- Get a complete overview of your organisation’s key metrics, right on your homepage, including default and customised reports, upcoming workshops and assessments, future events, user tasks, and more.
- Configure a default set of dashboard widgets for different user roles, to create a customised dashboard layout that displays the information that is most relevant to users, each time they login.
- Display dynamic aXcelerate learning modules linked to onboarding guides, so new and learning users can keep track of their progress and make the most of aXcelerate features.
- Get a bird’s-eye-view of your training organisation with a monthly view of all standard events and short courses, powered by our revolutionary UI – featuring smart layout and auto-colour coding.
- Quickly add, update, or delete any event directly from your calendar without ever leaving the page, using smart click-and-drag features.
- Instantly search both system users and contacts to quickly add guests to your events.
- Create a wide range of calendar custom views to efficiently switch between your most commonly used calendars. For example – ‘Trainers delivering First Aid weekly view’ ‘Quality Meetings for the month’ ‘Rooms/venues for today’ ‘David Smith’s onsite visits’.
- Explode your RTO’s productivity with best-of-breed workflow automation tools.
- Stay in constant contact with your learners and clients by setting conditions to auto-send notifications, confirmations and other communications.
- Create and save custom reports which can be scheduled to run on a recurring basis to execute automated emails or SMS messages to system users, trainers, students or employers.
- Schedule payment plan invoices to be sent once a week, once a day, or at whatever interval your business needs.
- Ensure your administrators and trainers get tasks done with recurring course and student-related tasks coupled with automated email reminders.
*Workflow Automation is an optional paid feature for aXcelerate Standard.
- View and update follow-up tasks and marketing opportunities associated with prospects, clients, students, suppliers, trainers or other contacts.
- Forecast sales opportunities including probability, delivery date and opportunity value by sales representative or agent to better manage anticipated revenues.
- Push your pipeline forwards with powerful list views of individual or organisation-wide opportunities, clever linkages between sales representatives and enrolments, and quick product-purchase invoicing.
- Send mass merge emails to individual contacts or groups based on categories, post code, courses attended, organisation categories or custom merge groups.
- Record and search all outbound communication sent via SMS or email to contacts.
- Get smart about your training and compliance-related resources with the intuitive Resources Library, featuring smart version-control, user-update logging, and resource permission management.
- Relate your files or URL-based resources to the relevant RTO Standards 2015 to make it easier to track and update resources based on your specified review periods.
- Deploy and control access to resources via the various aXcelerate portals depending on the user type: student, trainer or administrator.
- Keep resources up to date with automated notifications of resources due for review.
- Power through ESOS-compliance with a suite of features designed to optimise information capture and reporting for overseas students.
- Track attendance and course progress and use the power of aXcelerate’s workflow system to automatically notify administrators as well as students when attendance/progress is below your pre-set threshold.
- Report and filter on multiple CRICOS-specific fields, like Total Minutes/Hours Attended, Number of Sessions Attended, and Max Absent Sessions for 80% Attendance.
- Enable your Agents to manage their student prospects and input pending student course enrolments directly into aXcelerate.
- Manage your student rolling enrolments with ease using our powerful timetabling function.
*CRICOS is an optional paid feature for aXcelerate Standard.
- Configure the Quality Management function in aXcelerate to enable you to capture, track the status and report on both your proactive (Goals) and reactive (Complaints/Feedback) quality improvement activities.
- Link your quality activities to the related RTO Standards 2015 to demonstrate a systematic approach to continuous improvement and quality management.
- Filter your quality tasks by client organisation, user/trainer, student, status and more.
- Easily deploy the in-built Learner Engagement and Employer Satisfaction surveys to take the worry out of this crucial aspect of RTO compliance.
- Use workflow automation to trigger quality improvement task reminders and notifications.
- Create rich, on-brand templates to handle all outbound communication, finance management and training correspondence from your business.
- Easily style your templates with the WYSIWYG editor and prepare for high-use with standard, manual, and custom merge-field input for dynamic content.
- Build deeper with full HTML editing for precision content.
- Connect templates to automated workflows for low-touch, high-volume company correspondence and notifications to students, trainers, clients, agents and system users.
- Generate reports simultaneously in three different formats: data table, print format or chart/graph to get an understanding of how your organisation is tracking across key metrics.
- Filter your data using a vast range of intuitive options to get to the information you need quickly, whether it’s learner, class, finance, course, units, attendance or assessment-related.
- Create your own custom report in minutes and save it for later or share with other users.
- Use the ‘save as’ function to create new versions of the same report with different filter and display settings.
- Save your report as a ‘Chart’ type to display in your custom management dashboard.
- Drill down from your dashboard charts to view your detailed data in report formats
- Move your data automatically between aXcelerate and popular financial, eLearning, CRM, ERP or other applications using the Web Services API.
- Interact with a rich array of aXcelerate field data relating to contacts and courses to grow your management of the student lifecycle.
- Auto-process the payment for an online booking through eWay or SqID Payments to ease high-enrolment stretches.
- Join the next wave of smart business by linking and automating your online business systems.
*APIs is an optional paid feature for aXcelerate Standard.
- Give learners the tools to easily submit assessment pieces and a powerful dashboard view of all their courses, including assessments due.
- Make your assessor marking and feedback instantly accessible to students, as well as updated course progress views.
- Automatically notify students of their results with pre-built email workflow templates to save time.
- Give your trainers access to a powerful dashboard view of all submitted assessments, with easy marking and comments fields for rapid response back to students.
- Your corporate clients will also love the ability to view the status of all their employee’s learning as well as add new students, search for courses and enrol and pay for their employee’s to attend your courses.
VET Student Loans
- Setup VET Student Loans-approved qualifications with dynamic validation of pre-requisite data including units of study setup and assignment, qualification level and Field of Education identifier, and EFTSL
- Automatically calculate student census dates based on scheduled unit of study start and end dates
- Use the integrated HEIMS web service to easily validate each student’s supplied data required for CHESSN allocation
- Enrol students into VET Student Loan qualifications with enrolment-level dynamic validation of pre-requisite data including their CHESSN and Tax File Numbers, admission basis, attendance mode and prior post-secondary study
- Generate and download all government-mandated VET Student Loans reports including courses of study, students, unit of study completions, course completions and revisions
*VET Student Loans is an optional paid feature for aXcelerate Standard.